Sunday, August 30, 2026

GLÅUGUST 2026: Art Crawl, Part II

Challenge 6, 6: "Select an artistic movement, and make a dungeon in reference to the works or habits of that artistic movement. Painting, writing, music, all work. The only forbidden thing is referencing artistic movements from TTRPGs, because that is too easy."


Check out Part I of this post here. Or don't- it basically is recapped in the full document.

First off, thank you to Xenophon, Purple, Ren, Dragoleaf, and anyone else who shared their Art History knowledge or opinions with me over the past few weeks!

Originally I intended to spend some more time on this one, but unfortunately the end of my summer suddenly got crazy busy so most of this was rushed out the door over the last three sleepless days in order to fit it in before the end of GLÅUGUST deadline.

Before checking it out though, please read the CONTENT WARNING on the first tab. This document does contain many real-world themes which may be distressing to some readers. If you aren’t in the right head-space for fighting back against downer real-world themes or you think this may distress you in any way, please feel free to tap out now and catch me on the next one. I wish you nothing but the best!


In the future I may polish this up a bit more after running it a few times. Maybe use it as practice for formatting & publishing stuff, but for now it will be what it is. I hope you enjoy.



This post © 2026 by Ro Pham is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment